06-26-2020 - News
You Pick, We Pay - $0 Down, No Interest and Sony Makes Your First Payment* - LIMITED TIME ONLY
By: SonyCine Team
Now’s the best time to get your hands on Sony Cinema products. For a limited time only, take advantage of zero percent financing on VENICE, FX9 and related accessories and peripherals to realize your creative vision with Sony.
This offer has been so popular for FX9 and VENICE users that it has been extended through July.
Sony is pleased to announce a Zero Percent Forty Eight (48) Months Financing program with 1st payment covered by Sony, available to end users for a limited time. Until July 31, 2020, end users can take advantage of this program on Sony VENICE cameras, VENICE related accessories & licenses, and FX9 cameras & accessories through Sony Leasing, a program of De Lage Landen Financial Services, Inc. (DLL).
- Limited Time – Offer expires July 31, 2020
- Select products only
- U.S & Canada only
- $0 money down, no interest for 48 months, and Sony makes your first payment.
- Subject to credit authorization and final approval.
- To apply, download application at https://assets.pro.sony.eu/Web/ngp/pdf/broadcast-support-credit-application.pdf
- Email completed application to:
- Robert Hoffman – U.S. West (email@example.com).
- Art Royter – U.S. East (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Joanne Cleckner – Canada (Joanne.email@example.com)
- Stephanie Benchetrit – Canada - Quebec/En Francais (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Offer subject to change. Financing options are offered through De Lage Landen Financial Services, Inc. Offer subject to credit approval and completion of all required documentation at the sole discretion of the De Lage Landen Financial Services. Sony and DLL do not provide legal, tax, or accounting advice. The customer must obtain and rely on such advice from its own accountants, auditors, attorneys or other professional advisors.
© DLL – De Lage Landen International B.V. 2020. DLL® and DLL Financial Solutions Partner® are registered servicemarks of De Lage Landen International B.V. www.dllgroup.com