06-01-2020 - Events
DMPC Presents: Behind the Camera Training Series
By: SonyCine Team
Join Sony DMPC's monthly Behind the Camera Training Series, open to film and TV industry professionals who want to learn and discuss Sony’s tools for digital cinematography.
This FREE training series is designed to educate, inspire, and answer questions for film and video professionals across the industry.
The registration page is at this link: DMPC Behind the Camera Training Series
- Tues. Jun 9, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT - Sony VENICE & FX9: Wireless Remote, XDCAM Air and Auto-Proxy Upload to Ci -- Link --> Remote Production for VENICE and FX9
- Tues. Jul 7, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT - Sony VENICE Fun Facts: Cache Record, Flip and Flop, EI changes, RIALTO
- Tues. Aug 4, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT - Sony VENICE & FX9: HDR and SDR on set monitoring (LUTs/High/Low Key)
- Tues. Sep 1, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT - Sony VENICE NEW Technicolor Look Library and Sony .art explained
- Tues. Oct 6, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT - Sony VENICE Version 6.0 Beta Test Run
- Tues. Nov 10, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PST - Sony VENICE 6.0 & FX9 2.0: A great multi-cam combo
- Tues. Dec 1, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PST - Sony VENICE Discussion with Special Guest Cinematographer (TBA)
You are registering for all episodes of this series and you will receive email reminders for each.
If you are unable to attend a live session you can watch the recorded version afterward.
The Digital Media Production Center (DMPC), located in Los Angeles, California, offers filmmakers, photographers and videographers a one-stop resource for state-of-the-art technologies and end-to-end production workflow solutions from Sony. See more at sonycine.com/dmpc .